We recommend trying the below steps:
- Try the integral flow adjuster if there is one.
- Check the strainer and impeller are clear of debris and limescale.
- Check rotor assembly is pushed fully into the motor body and is not damaged or worn. Rotor assemblies need replacing periodically and can be purchased via our helpline.
- Ensure recoil flaps are in position and free to move on their pivots.
- Check the fountain stem/head for blockages.
If you are still experiencing low or no flow, please email email@example.com for more help.