How do you change the functions?
Simply twist the end of your Multi Spray Gun, this will go through all of the 3 spray patterns on the gun.
Can I connect a hose directly to the gun or do I need a connector?
You will need a connector. We recommend using an Aquastop Connector.
What connector do I need so that I can use this with my Hozelock hose?
If your hose already has Hozelock compatible connectors on both ends, you can connect this gun directly to it - it will simply "Click & Connect" onto the hose connector.
If you have no connectors fitted to your hose, an Aquastop Connector is recommended.
How do I adjust the flow rate?
You can adjust the flow control with the red lever on the top of the spray gun. To decrease the flow rate, push this red lever to the left. To increase the flow rate, push the lever to the right.
What do all the different spray patterns do?
Eight spray patterns – Cone for delicate watering (1), Powerful jet for cleaning (2), Angled for producing a flat spray (3), Fine Rose for gentle watering (4), Flat for rinsing soap off cars (5), Fine Mist for seedlings (6), Shower for producing a soft flow (7) and Centre flow for cleaning (8).
How do I turn the gun off?
Please check the following:
1. Turn the tap off, or if you have an Aquastop connector, remove the gun.
2. Now, check if the lock is engaged. Hold the gun in your hand and squeeze the trigger. With your other hand, flick the red trigger lock upwards as far as it will go. You can find the red trigger lock under the word Hozelock on the spray gun.
3. Re-connect and turn on the water supply. This should now have released the lock and your trigger will operate as normal.
This lock is designed to make garden watering easier. Remember to flick it upwards (off) again after you have finished watering.
Can this be used to wash a car?
Yes. This gun is recommended for washing cars.
Will this fit on our expanding hose or is it just for a PVC garden hose?
This gun can be used on any Hozelock hose, including expanding hoses.
Can this gun be used for prolonged use? i.e. Filling a pool?
Yes, this gun has a lockable rear soft-touch trigger for prolonged use.
My gun occasionally leaks. How do I stop it from leaking?
1. Check the connection. Ensure you have used the correct hose end connector to connect your gun to the hose. An Aquastop Connector is recommended.
2. Is the gun dirty or blocked? If it is, please soak in a 50/50 mix of warm water and vinegar, as the problem may be related to either a rubber seal or a build-up of mineral deposits or sediment in the gun. Ideally the gun should be soaked for 30–40 minutes.
4. Check the water flow - this may need to be reduced.
If this does not resolve the issue, then the gun could be faulty. Please contact consumer services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you have your original proof of purchase available.
What spares do you have for this product?
Can I leave my Multi Plus Gun outside?
To extend the life of the spray gun, it is recommended that you drain the water after use and store it in frost-free conditions.
Why is there water leaking out of the adjustable settings head?
We advise tightening up the yellow bezel on the front of the spray head. Grip the spray head around the grey section, then tighten up the yellow ring by hand. If this does not resolve the issue, then the gun could be faulty. Please contact consumer services by emailing email@example.com. Please ensure you have your original proof of purchase available.