How do you change the functions?
Simply twist the end of your Jet Spray Gun, this will go through all of the 3 spray patterns on the gun.
Can I connect a hose directly to the gun or do I need a connector?
You will need a connector. We recommend using an Aquastop Connector.
What connector do I need so that I can use this with my Hozelock hose?
If your hose already has Hozelock compatible connectors on both ends, you can connect this gun directly to it - it will simply "Click & Connect" onto the hose connector.
If you have no connectors fitted to your hose, an Aquastop Connector is recommended.
How do I adjust the flow rate?
You can adjust the flow control with the variable trigger on the spray gun. To increase the flow rate, press in the trigger. To decrease the flow rate, release the trigger.
What do all the different spray patterns do?
Two spray patterns – Powerful Jet for cleaning (1) and Cone for covering wide areas (2).
How do I turn the gun off?
Please check the following:
1. Turn the tap off, or if you have an Aquastop connector, remove the gun.
2. Now, check if the lock is engaged. Hold the gun in your hand and squeeze the trigger. With your other hand, flick the red trigger lock upwards as far as it will go. You can find the red trigger lock under the word Hozelock on the spray gun.
3. Re-connect and turn on the water supply. This should now have released the lock and your trigger will operate as normal.
This lock is designed to make garden watering easier. Remember to flick it upwards (off) again after you have finished watering.
Can this be used to wash a car?
Yes. This gun is recommended for washing cars.
Will this fit on our expanding hose or is it just for a PVC garden hose?
This gun can be used on any Hozelock hose, including expanding hoses.
Can this gun be used for prolonged use? i.e. Filling a pool?
Yes, this gun has a lockable soft-touch trigger for prolonged use.
My gun occasionally leak. How do I stop it from leaking?
1. Check the connection. Ensure you have used the correct hose end connector to connect your gun to the hose. An Aquastop Connector is recommended.
2. Is the gun dirty or blocked? If it is, please soak in a 50/50 mix of warm water and vinegar, as the problem may be related to either a rubber seal or a build-up of mineral deposits or sediment in the gun. Ideally the gun should be soaked for 30–40 minutes.
4. Check the water flow - this may need to be reduced.
If this does not resolve the issue, then the gun could be faulty. Please contact consumer services by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure you have your original proof of purchase available.
What spares do you have for this product?
Can I leave my Jet Spray Gun outside?
To extend the life of the spray gun, it is recommended that you drain the water after use and store it in frost-free conditions.